Thursday, April 9, 2009

Shop Sharing

Being an avid window shopper, and impulse buyer on etsy ( when my PayPal wallet is fat and happy), I happened upon a new shop worth mentioning to everyone.
Heatherjolie Designs

Heather's designs have a wonderful mix of tradition, romance, and modern edginess that I find compelling. I love that she uses whimsical and romantic embroidered designs on bold geometric jewelry. My favorite piece in her shop is this glorious Wisteria Cuff Bracelet. I soooooo want this!




Or for a more exotic or gothic look this Exotic Cherry Blossom Necklace would be perfect! This piece would definitely make me feel spicy!



Her Tartan Punk Fascinator is completely sassy! Now I know I'm just an old mama, but I'd like to think I could pull off this bit of confection!




I'm always amazed at the talent I find on etsy, and Heather is no exception! Please wander on over to her shop and give this new artist some love! It will be worth the trip through cyberspace!

5 comments:

Angela said...

I also love the cuff! Great find!

Jessica N. said...

Oh that cuff is lovely! Thanks for sharing! :D

Baroness Bijoutery said...

Very nice feature...the pieces in her shop are beautiful...

kadler said...

That cuff is adorable! Love it.

Kathryn V. Crabbe said...

Great Etsy finds! I love the Wisteria cuff too - I WANT ONE!!!!

Kathy C.
http://SoulReaderBlog.blogspot.com