Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Mail Came!

I don't generally relish going to the mail box. The usual round of bills, solicitations, and general mass mail crud never brings a smile to my face. In fact generally I am tempted to use most of it as fodder for the fireplace. Yesterday was another story altogether! Three glorious packages stuffed in the box! Oh my......what did I order?! I was in torture all day at work, as I couldn't sneak in a single minute to peek. The minute I got home those envelopes were torn open in a flurry of cussing (why does tape have to work so well?!)
curious yet?

I am addicted to collecting ACEOs. They are a wonderful and affordable way to have artwork from a great number of talented artists. This one is an absolutely stunning piece! I was so impressed with the quality and attention to detail! Ok my first thought was "She's so pretty!"
You can find more beautiful collage work at Kplus Krafts. You will be amazed with her whimsical style and uplifting art! Kplus is having a giveaway on her blog for one of her lovely collages, so be sure to check it out. The giveaway ends April 3rd, so hurry!




Next was this stunning pendant. Let me explain, I only buy jewelry that strikes my fancy, and it has to be something I dont ,or am unable to make make myself. This pretty pendant was a complete shocker when I opened it. At first I thought it was sweet in the shop ( I am a sucker for vintage buttons) happily I was the first sale for this shop (I truly hope that made her day!) But I must say I was completely enchanted when I opened the package! It is so pretty, and the craftsmanship is glorious. I would highly recommend visiting designandredisign, her jewelry designs are unique, and truly beautiful! Oh and she has a fun blog that I happily follow, GrammaticallyDelicious. Be sure to check out this artist, she's absolutely top notch!


Last but definitely not least, these stunning art prints from Anna Shirron. Her art is something I found by happenstance about a year ago. I had bought an ACEO from her then and was totally impressed with her attention to fine detail, and color. Just a few weeks ago once again by chance I happened upon her blog , and was reminded again that a stunning artist had captured my imagination. Immediately I went to her shop on etsy, and was happy to find she had expanded her art to offering prints and cards. Ok that had me then and there......can you say immediate sale! It will be well worth it to visit her shop Fleshie.etsy.com!


Just sharing :)...oh and dont forget! There's only 2 days left in the Fantastic Fridays Giveway #2 Be sure to get your entry in before midnight this thursday! Drawing will be held Friday morning. Once the Baroness announces the winner, I will be posting the next FFG #3 here, Friday afternoon. So wander on over and get your entry in......The Baroness has a glorious necklace for the lucky winner!

3 comments:

Grammatically Delicious Designs said...

You hope you made my day? You made my week! Thank you so much for the kind words about my creations. I just love that my grandma's buttons are out there in the world being loved!

Danielle

Baroness Bijoutery said...

Love all your new Treasures..that pendant is so beautiful. Your new card for you collection is stunning, I really like her work..

Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said...

I love checking the mail when I'm expecting a fun treat from an etsy seller :)