Thursday, April 16, 2009

A moment to breathe


Finally a moment to take a deep breathe. This week has been a grand adventure. I hope y'all didnt miss me too much. I have spent most of my time in overdrive, I do believe I need a day off! Thank fully it is supposed to be nice this weekend, and I plan on taking advantage of it and prep my vegetable garden!

I just realized this afternoon that give away ends tonight! Right now it's 9:30...you still have 2.5 hrs to enter :) So far here's who has entered:
KrazyFashion
PlumValleyDesigns
Ceridwen
Chris
Lizzy
Aik
Melanie and Denise
Ashley
Flavoremom
Tom, Cher
CocoaCream
karen
Trade parade
Tana
Amanda ErgenBright
shrimpsalad
miss crochet
cirkusphreak13
Cathy
Becki Rasmussen
Caroline
Good Luck everyone! I will be drawing the number in the morning, and will use random.org.
I just want everyone to know I am very thankful, and feel blessed to be able to do these giveaways. You guys rock! Now for the important stuff......after the drawing the Baroness will be hosting Fantastic Friday Giveaway 4 over on her blog. So be sure to skip on over to her blog to enter tomorrow. Yes I expect everyone to put on their knee socks, and mary janes and skip. :D

2 comments:

Baroness Bijoutery said...

Skip..very demanding of you..hehehe

Metalsgirl said...

BeeeeeeUteeful Necklace! So unique!