Monday, February 15, 2010

OWOH Winners.....Time to fly away home

Wow,  was that amazing or what?! I found a bunch of lovely new blogs, and artists to follow along. I was amazed at the friendliness and the amount of talent out there! Lisa did a great job organizing this event, and I'm grateful I found it :)
I know everyone is on pins and needles to see if they won. Let me pull a rabbit out the the hat so there's room for names.

 The Last Veil will find a new home with #331 Deborah at Vintage Soul!

And the lucky winner of the tanzanite necklace is #44, Sharon of SharDon!

Congratulations ladies! I will be contacting both of you shortly for your mailing address' . Thanks to everyone else who commented and or followed my blog.....you are all amazing and wonderful :)

Bright Blessings , Theresa

11 comments:

Baroness Bijoutery said...

Congratulation to the Winners...I know how much you are going to enjoy these lovely creations....

Jasmine said...

Congratulations to the lucky winners :)

Theresa MacNaughton said...

Congratulations to the lucky winners! What beautiful treasures they'll be receiving. :)
♥Theresa♥

Regina said...

Congratulations to the winners!!! I think we all became winners though as soon as we started this magical ride.

Hugs,
Regi

Alyssa S. said...

Lucky winners! I'm kinda sad I wasn't one of them, but I'm happy your beautiful treasures will have a loving place in a new home :) There's always next time (crosses her fingers)

Sue said...

Congratulations to the VERY LUCKY
winners of your gorgeous creations!

They must be thrilled!!!


Sue

Unknown said...

What gorgeous giveaways! Congrats winners!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Congratulations to your winners! I'm sure these beautiful pieces of art will be cherished.

Denise said...

Congrats winners! How lovely! I can imagine how excited the winners are!

Teddy Started It said...

Dag-gone-it! That's what I get for falling behind on my reading. Argh!!!

SharDon Exclusives said...

Oh, you have made my day!!!! I love your creation and will be thrilled to wear it with much appreciation. I love tanzanite and I love wire work. I do not do wire work so this piece will be very special for me. Thank you, so very much.
Sharon