(none of which I knew about ahead of time)
* Refurbished computer showed up in the mail from a sweet uber geek friend.
* Daughter called home....."hey Mom I got a tattoo".....um ok sweety
*Got an invitation email from an etsy team I thought I would never get into (WAY cool)
* Got filmed by a local news crew at the high school basketball game. It was Senior night, and all the seniors and parents got called down to mid court. My little Bear didn't tell Mom that was going to happen....Good thing I had makeup on!
* Hubby's relatives call 20 minutes before the game....we just drove across state to come see the game...we'll be right there. (OH SH*! Where's the vacuum?!) I lost an eye shadow down the drain in my haste....still there I'm afraid.
Little Bear Plays Drums for the Pep Band
* Little Miss had her basketball game at 8;30am.....had to stay through the other 2 games to watch all the other monkeys we love play too.
* Had to set up the library for a meet the author program for a local gal.....hmm the publisher decided to bring 3 other authors too. This is a town of 600.....just how many folks did he think were going to show up?
*Finished my taxes, sons taxes, daughters taxes, and filed FASFA apps for 2 of my kiddos.
*Fell asleep sitting in my chair at the computer!
Can you feel the love?....Goofy Monkeys!
*Found that amber I was looking for and finished the Monarch piece.
*Made massive amounts of food...and slept through half of the game!
One more done....YAY!
All I can say is, Thank the powers that be that tomorrow is Monday!
Bright Blessings, Theresa