I was perusing the new postings on my favorite blogs, and came across an intriguing post on Moon of Glass. Simply put, a pay it forward (PIF) with other lovely artists. Sharing my art, and sending out happy surprises sounds delightful!
So, if you’re creative and would like to participate, please send me a comment and the first five people will receive something (handmade by me!) from me in the mail. In return, all you have to do is “pay it forward”- please see the rules, restrictions and limitations below.
Here are the rules, and happy posting!
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. But I hope you will. This will be something made from the heart.
2. What I create will be just for you with love and good wishes. It will be made of actual materials, not of cyberspace.
3. It will be done this year (2009).
4. I will not give you any clue what it’s going to be!
5. In return, all you need to do is cut and paste this text on your Blog (from “Creative People are…” and create five things for the first 5 people to respond to your post.
6. Send your mailing address after I contact you.
IMPORTANT: This offer is null and void if you do not post on your own blog to pay this forward. Would love it if you could join in!!