Wednesday, March 11, 2009

a bit more whimsy


 


I did promise to put up Miss Skye, but she's still not done. Well she is and isnt. I cant put my finger on what it is yet, so she is sitting on my shelf until I have the 'AHA!' moment and figure out what she's missing.

So instead Miss Gertie is making her debut. She looks a little unsure of herself. I think she's just worried that her black lace stockings might be a bit much.

I will be listing her in the shop tonight, just wanted to share her here first. 







9 comments:

Baroness Bijoutery said...

Love Gertie...excuse me Miss Gertie. Well done baby.....

Unknown said...

She is so demure...just a sweetie!

Robbin said...

she is quite lovely - i like her 'personality' :p

Sue said...

Oh I think she is wonderful! Such personality - I want to give her a hug and tell her that her black lace stockings rock!

*fae wishes*

Sue

Chicken Lips said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your work is wonderful!

Ceridwen said...

Very pretty. I love that you wait for an "AHA" moment before finishing your dolls. Creativity strikes are wonderful, if fickle things.

Anonymous said...

I love her, especially the red hair.

Chris Stone said...

I love the expression on Miss Gertie's face. Very sweet.

Baroness Bijoutery said...

You need to go to my blog to pick up your new award...Sorry should have listed it in last nights post...brain dead last night.