I got tagged today.....what fun! I had serious playground flashbacks when I found out. Playing hopscotch, four square, remembering warnings from mum not to play on the monkey bars in a dress. :)
I got tagged by the lovely and sweet hearted Rose! http://roses7184.blogspot.com/
Rules of tagging:
1, Link to the person who tagged you
2, Post these Rules in your Blog
3, Write 7 Random things about yourself
4, Tag random people at the end of your post and link to them
5, Let each Person know they've been tagged
Some random things about me: (oh dear)
1. I like to sing all out when no one is home. I sing like a blue jay, but I'm going for it anyway.
2. Chocolate and potato chips are my big weaknesses, thankfully with everyone else in the house, they generally get to it first so I cant over indulge.
3. I can cuss like a sailor. Are librarians allowed to cuss?
4. I have tattoos, and want another one.
5. I drive the ugliest car in town, and am proud of it. In fact I think 'Humphry the Land Whale' needs dandelion decals. It's not hard to have the ugliest car in a very small town (pop. 600)
6. I make sure to greet all my friends, and the other women in town with a hi beautiful, or hey gorgeous, or Miss So and So dont you look lovely today....I think we all need to hear that. I've noticed most wives and mothers dont get a lot of that at home.
7. I revel in weird simple pleasures...the first pee in the morning, the way kids smell when they've been playing in the sun, or going up on the upperdeck(large backyard) and taking a nap in the tall grass. Is that too weird?
Who's it next?